We were established in 2010 by senior executives from companies involved in all aspects of remarketing used cars which today between them handle, sell, inspect, transport or manage more than 1.5 million used vehicles every year.
Our current membership includes vehicle manufacturers, leasing operators, daily rental companies, logistics and refurbishment suppliers, physical auction and electronic sales platform providers, vehicle retailers, data solutions specialists, and pricing data experts.
We meet several times a year to see expert presentations and hold conversations ranging from swapping best practice and representing the sector to finding the best contacts to get things done.
In short, if you want to discuss any aspect of remarketing in an open, friendly, non-competitive atmosphere, the VRA is the place to do it – and our annual subscription rate is very reasonable, and fitting for a not-for-profit organisation.
As a VRA member, these are the benefits you’ll receive
- Become part of the voice of the remarketing sector
- Access to the VRA’s annual conference and other events
- Attend at least six meetings per year for full members
- Use our forum to network and generate new leads for your business
- Develop professionally through our meetings, seminars and conferences
- Access our website and its comprehensive resources
- Share tips and advice with other remarketing professionals
- Raise standards by generating best practice across key disciplines in the industry
- Help to campaign on behalf of the remarketing sector
About VRA membership
There are three levels of VRA membership – Full, Group and Associate.
Full membership is available to those companies such as auctions, contract hire and leasing companies, manufacturers, data providers, dealer groups, transport, logistics and inspection companies, etc., that directly work in the remarketing industry. Membership includes attendance at regular member meetings, seminars and other VRA-organised events as well as access to subscriber-only information on the VRA website. Additionally, members can bring along a guest to events.
Full membership costs £1,250 plus VAT
Group membership is available to those companies that are part of a company that is already a full VRA member and gain access to all the benefits of full membership. There must be a minimum of one holding company and one subsidiary in the group.
Group membership costs £495 plus VAT
Associate membership is available to those companies that do not work directly in the remarketing industry. Membership includes attendance at regular member meetings, seminars and other VRA-organised events as well as access to subscriber-only information on the VRA website.
Associate membership costs £495 plus VAT