- This event has passed.
New Normal Series Webinar 1
21st January 2021 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
Date: January 21 2021
Time: 10am – 10:45am
Topic: The implications of the Brexit deal and how it is likely to impact on everything from customs processes through to the future of the UK motor industry.
- David Bailey, professor of business economics at the University of Birmingham’s Business School
- Glyn Edwards, VAT director at MHA McIntyre Hudson
University of Birmingham Business School
MHA McIntyre Hudson
Upcoming important dates:
- July 8 2021: VRA AGM – more details to follow
- September 16 2021 – more details to follow
- November 25 2021: VRA Seminar – more details to follow